At the Smugglers Inn, we are taking every reasonable step to ensure our premises are COVID secure, and to protect the safety of our customers and our team. Current regulations stipulate the following:
- Every adult customer (aged 16 and over) must check in with the NHS App by scanning our QR poster, or complete our manual check and trace form. Customers who refuse to ‘Check and Trace’ will be be required to leave the premises (this is a legal requirement).
- Customers can only be seated and served outside (until 17th May). They may only enter the premises to use the toilet facilities.
- Except for when seated at their tables, customers must wear face covering.
- There is no service at the bar, all food and drink orders will be taken at your tables.
- Customer tables must be limited to either 6 people from any number of households, OR any number of people from just 2 households.
In addition to the legally requirements above, we are taking additional measures to help ensure your safety:
- All staff are being tested for COVID infection twice a week.
- One way systems are in place throughout the premises.
- Food and Drink may be self-ordered at the table using your smart phone.